Friday, January 19, 2007

It's Snowing


“Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool.

I drive nearby this factory in Cleveland. Early in the morning there is a bright blue and red flame shooting from the largest smokestack that penetrates the darkness of the early morning.
The contrast of dark to white has always baffled me. I am amazed at how something so dark can become so bright.
I am not so amazed at how something so white can become muttled. Muttling is pretty easy to do...But from dark to white...that baffles me.
Pureness and whiteness penetrating into a dark and dreary world. The Word made Flesh (John 1:14). That is amazing.
Daniel 7:9 As I looked, thrones were placed, and the Ancient of days took his seat; his clothing was white as snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool; his throne was fiery flames; its wheels were burning fire.
Matthew 28:3 His appearance was like lightning, and his clothing white as snow.
Revelation 1:14 The hairs of his head were white like wool, as white as snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire,

No comments: