Thursday, April 26, 2007

Wifer's Birthday on the 24th

Celebrating the life that God has created is usually fun...
Execpt...I didn't do to well this year. I have come to the conclusion that I am not a very good gift giver for birthdays.
Bought her a backrest to put on my motorcycle...oops
Hmm...had a friend get a cake for her that was my favorite, white with chocolate frosting. Come to find out her favorite is white with white frosting. What was I thinking? The things you learn in life.
I did give her a flower. One rose. A first for about 5 years...maybe 7.
May you do better celebrating the life of someone close to you.
Happy Birthday Shanna.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all your efforts...just not the harley seat. Don't feel too down. I would be disappointed if I didn't get any kooky gift from you. And I loved the romantic flower. You are the best husband a girl could have and you are the greatest gift God has given me!!

Anonymous said...

Mike and Shanna,

You two are just amazing! Love you lots and really believe in what you're doing. Happy belated Birthday, Shanna! When we getting together?

God's blessings in Haiti!
Christina
blairchurchproject.blogspot.com